Omni Capital has managed over 4,000 equipment repossessions; we have the expertise to make the process painless.
- Give us the lease number, lessee name, equipment descriptions and Schedule A’s.
- We will need a letter of authorization to repossess the equipment.
- Omni Capital will arrange and coordinate the white glove deinstallation and pick up anywhere in the US.
- Once the equipment arrives at our secure warehouse a complete audit report is prepared. The report includes lease number, lessee’s name, date received, equipment condition and a chargeback evaluation for damages or missing parts.
- Omni Capital then activates its worldwide buyer's network to sell the equipment at maximum value. Sale price can be predetermined to help assist with lease deficiencies. Equipment can also be placed on hold if needed.
- All repossessed equipment is sold in a commercially reasonable manner.
- A professional report can be given upon request to help with deficiency lawsuits.